Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back to the Drawing Board!










These are pictures of my kids working on the stage they designed!
(On the picture to the left starting on the left is Massiel, Marines, and Arlette. On the picture to the right is Adriando showing his muscles!)
I finally made it home on Monday. After having to deal with mechanical failure and the dread that the U.S. thought that I was already in the D.R. when I was still in Texas. I was so glad to get home, but I was very excited to see many of you!!!!
It has been a nice week. The sun is shining, work teams are coming, my kids are crazy! Please pray for our upcoming work teams safety. Also, we, my fifth grade, have a lot of things left to cover this year! Please pray that we can successfully accomplish all of it!!!



































































































































No comments: