Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Well, we thought we should start some new, good habits. Thus, we are blogging again this week! (Yes, we are secretly smiling at each other and patting ourselves on the back.) This week has certainly had its trials. I came down with tosilitis or strep, we're not really sure which. Of course, I wanted to share my feverish delight with Mark. We both missed school this week. Yuck.
Our bodies are mending slowly, but we have great staff ar Doulos who were such great blessings and took our classes while we were away. My fifth graders are in the final stretch of their expedition. I can't wait to finish this!!!!!!! I am so excited. I will try to post their final product, but we'll see.
Pray for the Doulo staff, many are ill. We are praying for safety for you and yours this holiday season. We love and miss you all!

No comments: