Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A hurricane or not a hurricane that is the question


Hello to a new year! As Mark reported previously the school year has begun!

The last couple of days we have been experiencing rain, but everything is fine here despite Hurricane Hanna's best efforts! Don't worry about us we are doing fine!

I am very excited about my new class! They are amazing kids, very respectful and obedient! They are a smart bunch, but their English needs some help. Please pray for guidance and wisdom for me!

Mark seems to be settling in well to his second grade class. He enjoys taking them outside to the pond. His expedition this fall will even be about fish! Is it anyone surprised, I'm not?!
Dios Bendiga,
Ciara


Hurricane Hanna Mark's class My sisters in my room My classs






























No comments: